It is important to use anchor text to improve search engine rankings. Anchor text is directly related to inbound links. If you comment on a blog or submit an article with a link, use anchor text, not just URLs. Competitive keywords are difficult to achieve because when you are competing with many websites the less popular keywords are also known as long tail keywords, it is easier to rank if you follow the best tips listed below.
1. Anchor texts should be indicated in title tags, meta descriptions, and meta keyword tags.
2. Include your domain name in the name of your target keyword or at least.
3. The keyword should be quoted in the first sentence of the website.
Optimize all your web pages if you want to get high rankings. For each web page, different meta tags and titles must be used because some search engines tag this situation as an error.
For example you want to optimize a web page with the keyword “ecommerce SEO”. Here are the ways you should follow.
1. Insert keywords in the meta tags (meta keywords and meta descriptions) of the website.
2. The first sentence of the article must include “e-commerce SEO”.
3. Your URL should look like http // yourdomain.com / ecommerce-seo.html and not like: http // www.yourdomain.com / copy.php? Uid = 0201. If your main keyword is e-commerce SEO, you can use it as a domain name like http // www.ecommerce-seo.com.
4. A web page with the highest Google PageRank must have a link to a page optimized using “e-commerce SEO” as the anchor term.
5. Create quality inbound links to websites related to your niche ” ECommerce SEO “As anchor text.
Follow the simple tips above to rank high in search engines using target keywords or anchor text without any hassle