Permalink Manager Pro – WordPress Permalink Plugin Nulled Latest Version Free Download is the only WordPress plugin that allows users to customize several permalink types. International visitors can navigate your URLs in their own language, greatly boosting your consumers’ site experience.
Use the default options or create custom URL structures for each language separately. For specific tweaks to link formats and taxonomies, this functionality is compatible with both the WPML and Polylang plugins. It’s not just about rewriting slugs; it’s about taking complete control of the permalink.
Recommended Plugin: WP Rocket – Performance Plugin for WordPress
Main Features of Permalink Manager Pro v2.2.18
- Permalink Manager for WooCommerce
In less than 2 minutes, you can remove /product-category/ and /product-tag/ from your WooCommerce permalinks or alter them to look precisely how you want.
- All post types and taxonomies are fully supported.
All native content kinds are supported by Permalink Manager: pages, posts, categories, and tags. It may also be used to edit the permalinks of all public custom post types and taxonomies.
- Not just the slugs, but the entire URL can be edited.
Permalink Manager has two techniques for changing permalinks. URI Editor can be used to manually adjust each of WordPress’s permalinks.
- You may also use Permastructures to bulk alter them and apply the new entirely customizable format to them.
Redirect the old permalinks automatically
- Are you concerned about 404 errors? Permalink Manager Pro would create redirects for ALL previously used custom permalinks automatically (if allowed in settings).
- Additional SEO tools
Permalink Manager is the only supported plugin that works with Advanced Custom Fields and Toolset Types and lets you add custom fields to your permalinks with ease. More information on this feature may be found here.
- Slugs with duplicate permalinks
WordPress does not allow you to use the same permalink base for several content types due to technical limitations. Permalink Manager solves this problem by allowing numerous post types and taxonomies to use the same permalink format.
- Edit full permalinks
A completely custom permalink can be set for each post, page and public custom post type individually (categories, tags & custom taxonomies terms permalinks can be edited in Permalink Manager Pro)
- Custom post types support
It is also possible to exclude specific post types & taxonomies to stop Permalink Manager from filtering their permalinks.
- Custom permastructures
The plugin allows to specify how the custom permalinks should be formatted by default (when the new post/term is added or after the permalinks are regenerated)
- Translate permalinks
Permalink Manager allows to translate and set different permalink format/structure per language when WPML or Polylang plugin is enabled.
Old (native) permalinks are redirected to new (custom) permalinks (in 301 or 302 mode) to prevent 404 error (SEO friendly).
- Canonical redirects
Possibility to disable native canonical redirects.
- Bulk editors
“Regenerate/Reset” + “Find and replace” tools that allow to bulk/mass change the permalinks (or native slugs).
- Trailing slashes settings
They can be forced or removed from all permalinks.
Sales Page of Permalink Manager Pro v2.2.18 – WordPress Permalink Plugin Free Download
What’s New in Permalink Manager Pro v2.2.18 (Changelog)
- Dev – New filters added – ‘permalink_manager_excluded_post_ids’ & ‘permalink_manager_excluded_term_ids’
- Dev – Additional minor changes in the codebase
- Fix – Canonical permalinks for blog pagination is now correctly filtered (if Yoast SEO is used)
- Fix – Better support for ‘private’ posts & pages
Recommended Plugin: Elementor Pro Latest Version Free Download
Recommended Theme: Divi Theme Free Download