WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging platforms in the world. One of them is how to use two accounts on one device. Officially, however, WhatsApp does not allow you to use two accounts on one device.
Android users use the app cloning feature of ‘Dual WhatsApp’ to use multiple WhatsApp accounts on one smartphone. Many people also install various third-party apps for this. However, in the case of iPhone users do not need these things.
With WhatsApp Business it is possible to run two WhatsApp accounts on iPhone. WhatsApp Business App is a lot like its regular version. But this WhatsApp made for traders has given some features to its users which is very pleasing to the business. FILE PHOTO: The WhatsApp messaging application is seen on a phone screen on August 3, 2017. REUTERS / Thomas White
How to run two WhatsApp accounts on one iPhone –
1. First, open the App Store from your iPhone and search for WhatsApp Business.
2. Install the app on your iPhone by tapping on the gate icon.
3. Once the app is installed, open it and tap on the ‘Agree and Continue’ button.
4. A new window will open, showing you two options. Give your existing WhatsApp account in the first option. The second option is to set up your business account with another number.
5. Enter the number you want to give for the second WhatsApp account. An OTP will come to your number. Verify the number once with it.
6. Enter your name and select the ‘Not a Business’ option below.
7. Finally tap on the right option.
If you follow these seven steps step by step, you will be able to run two WhatsApp accounts on one iPhone.