No one likes to eat the same food every day for breakfast or afternoon tiffin! Especially kids want to eat new food everyday! So every mother in the house has a new thought that what new food can be made for her baby today. But nowadays most children’s favorite food is sandwiches or burgers. So you can make a variety of sandwiches for your child’s breakfast without worrying. Today in this article we will tell you the recipe of a new type of sandwich called cheese sandwich. Then take a look at the recipe –
Ingredients for making cheese sandwiches
Bread – 4 slices
Cheese crumbs – one cup
Cheese slices – 2 tbsp
Butter as needed
Mayonnaise – 4 teaspoons
Tomatoes – cut into rounds
Capsicum crumbs – according to quantity
Oregano as needed
Chile flakes to taste
How to make a cheese sandwich
1) First of all, cut the cheese into small pieces.
2) Then take the cheese in a bowl and mix it well with mayonnaise, oregano and chili flakes.
3) Now put a pot in gas and heat butter in it and lightly fry the bread.
4) Then put a piece of cheese on one side of the bread.
5) Garnish with cheese slices, tomato slices and capsicum and press a loaf of bread on top.
6) Once again heat the butter and cut it into two pieces from the middle.
7) Now serve hot this delicious cheese sandwich.